Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) of use of this website
- The term “St Andrew’s Catholic Church” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose address is The Parish Priest, The Presbytery, 47 Ashford Road, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6LL. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The contents of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these T&Cs.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- The use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or take any responsibility for their content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by St Andrew’s Catholic Church, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no events will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of St Andrew’s Catholic Church. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, St Andrew’s Catholic Church takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily available due to technical issues beyond our control.
26 June 2017