Current Boundaries – Map and Description
There are no fixed borders and everyone is very welcome to worship where they feel comfortable.
However, as a guide, the Parish serves the following settlements:
- Small Hythe
- St Michael’s
- Bethersden (part)
- High Halden
- Stone in Oxney
- Southern border is the River Rother and the Kent and East Sussex county boundary. The nearest church after that is Saint Teresa’s in Horn Cross.
- Western border meets the boundary of the Parish of Saint Theodore’s in Cranbrook, which has a chapel in Benenden and also serves Staplehurst.
- Northwestern border meets the boundary of the Parish of Saint Thomas’ of Headcorn, served from Holy Family, Parkwood, Maidstone.
- North eastern border meets the boundary of the Parish of Saint Simon Stock in South Ashford in the village of Bethersden.
- Eastern border meets the boundary of the parish of The Virgin Mother of Good Counsel, based in Hythe, which serves the villages of the Romney Marsh.